M-tone Guitars by Matt Proctor
• Built by hand in Portland, Oregon from lumber selection to final setup
• Top quality electronics and hardware
• Cool shapes, innovative features and one-of-a-kind finishes
• Wood, steel, brass, aluminum and bone – real materials, real tone
I remember when I was ten years old in Santa Fe, NM, looking in a pawn shop window at a beat up blue paisley Jaguar and getting a gnawing, excited feeling that never went away. Thinking about that guitar 35 years later still fires me up, and I try to build guitars that make me feel like that over and over again. My guitars play like a dream and feature top of the line electronics and hardware, but most importantly they are sexy and fun and can make you remember why guitars are important to begin with. The world always needs more cool guitars.
Real Materials, Real Tone
I use steel, aluminum or brass whenever possible because metal sounds, looks and feels better than plastic. Metal is loaded with personality. From rusty red to dark black to shiny silver, every surface is different and always evolving. The more you sweat and beat on a metal pickguard, the better it looks.
- Feel free to drop me a line: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MtoneGuitars
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/mtoneguitars
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mtoneguitars
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/106406705513943981717/posts
All content copyright © 2009-2015 M-tone Guitars.